High School Diploma.
A minimum of 2 years of experience in healthcare as a Medical Assistant or Front Desk person.
1. Possess ability to multi-task and work under time pressures.
2. Demonstrate computer proficiency inclusive of ability to enter and access data/information.
3. Demonstrate ability to be a self-starter and work independently.
4. Core philosophy or values consistent with a patient-centered approach to care.
5. Culturally effective capabilities demonstrating a sensitivity and responsiveness to varying cultural characteristics and beliefs.
6. Demonstrates professional, appropriate, effective and tactful, written, verbal, and nonverbal communication with patients, families, medical staff, colleagues, vendors and other departments throughout the continuum of care to promote continuity of care and services and enhance practice image.
7. Demonstrates positive professional customer service being respectful of all patients, coworkers and providers.
8. Maintains patient confidentiality at all times.
9. Participates effectively as a team member.
10. Proactively acts as a patient advocate, responding with empathy and respect to resolve patient concerns and recognizes opportunities for improvement through patient concerns.
11. Complies with dress code and strives to act professionally in words and actions at all times.
12. Proactively continues to educate self to provide quality care and improve professional skills.
13. Must be able to travel to various network locations.